Solopreneur Success Camp
Over 40,000,000 Solopreneurs exist in the United States today.
The Solopreneur Success Camp is specifically designed to help professionals safely transition from being technicians in their business to becoming thriving business owners who live life on their terms.
This process will ensure your solo adventure will not take all your time or money or will destroy relationships. This process provides clients with a road map, experienced coaching, and accountability, resulting in a clear understanding of what it will take to not only transition into becoming a Solopreneur, but to thriving in your ideal life.
Join the revolution.
How many small businesses fail?
These stats do not take into account profitability, happiness, or stagnant/stuck businesses.
It Doesn’t Have To Be This Hard! Solorepreneur Life Can Shift The Odds Into Your Favor.
When your customers need someone with your expertise, they come to you and you help them. When the ideal client comes to you and needs your help, it is a no-brainer – something you can do well and is probably fun for you.
Here at EA, we are experts in helping professionals successfully start and build the business of their dreams. For us, it is fun and easy; it is our no-brainer.
- Our founder, Kris, started his first of 14 successful companies at age 19; now, he is an old guy at age 50.
- As an owner, advisor, former business broker, and mentor, Kris has advised hundreds of companies.
- At EA, we have an established process for success:
- Initial one-on-one advising to establish clarity and a clear path
- Weekly/virtual peer accountability groups:
- Confidential meetings with other business owners
- Accountability check-ins and next steps
- Problem-solving strategies
- Monthly ongoing strategic advising/coaching
Exclusive Solopreneur Success Camp
What you will do:
- Identify goals and define what success will look like
- Clarify and vet your business ideas
- Learn how build a great team of advisors – for free
- Create a timeline to safely transition and launch the process
- Build a viable and practical business plan
- Conclude with a clear plan to safely launch your Solopreneur Life
How this is achieved:
- Two three-hour facilitated group coaching sessions a month
- Availability: Late afternoon evening times and Saturdays
- Sessions are held via video conference
- Up to seven participants
- Two 30-minute individual video conference sessions
- Exclusive private chat groups
- Accountability partners
- 24/7 email access for coaching
- Building a viable and practical business plan
- Concluding with a clear plan to safely launch your Solopreneur Life
- Saturday, May 4th 8 am to 11 am or 9 am to noon
- Wednesday, May 22nd 6 pm to 9 pm (Revised)
- Saturday, June 8th 10 am to 1 pm (Revised)
- Wednesday, June 26th 6 pm to 9 pm (Revised)
- Saturday, July 13th 10 am to 1 pm (Revised)
- Wednesday, July 24th 6 pm to 9 pm (Revised)
- Saturday, August 10th 10 am to 1 pm
- Saturday, September 14th 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, September 25th 6 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday, October 12th 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, October 30th 6 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday, November 9th 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, November 20th 6 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday, December 14th 10 am to 1 pm
- Wednesday, December 18th 6 pm to 9 pm – This date may change
We guarantee that when you fully participate in and complete a Solopreneur Success Camp, you will have the knowledge and will be empowered to safely transition into the next phase of your work life. Period.
Coming September 3, 2019
The Aspiring Solopreneur by Kris Kluver
There are currently over 40 million Solopreneurs in the United States. Learn how to confidently and safely join the revolution.
Coming Q3 of 2019
What’s Next in Life? by Kris and Reka Kluver
If you know there has to be more to life, you’re right!
Learn how to identify and achieve What’s Next for you.
Solopreneur Life YouTube Channel
Check out our latest videos and see how you can take the next step in building your Best life.
You know there is more out there and that you have so much more to contribute. These retreats will help you reconnect, collaborate to discover a common goal, and outline a path to help support each other towards a happier, more balanced, and empowered life.
Solopreneur Success Camp
Drive the likelihood of successful transition to an ideal Solopreneur Life. Our Solopreneur Success Camps combine many of the same tools provided in The Aspiring Solopreneur with small group coaching, facilitation, and accountability. These virtual groups meet bi-monthly via online video conference and walk through a 3-month program focused on the successful transition to your new life.
If you are a senior professional looking to transition to your ideal Solopreneur Life and you value the power of expert help, this may be for you. With over 30 years of start-up, entrepreneurial, and Solopreneur experience, Kris will work with you individually as a coach, teacher, collaborator, and accountability partner. This is a fully customized approach that is focused on your dreams, your success, and helping you to not only achieve your dreams, but to thrive.